LAST MINUTE KOSHER SAILING OFFERS
- South of France
- Greek Islands
- Tuscany and Elba
- Amalfi Coast
- Sicily Volcanos
- Israel (Day Sailing)
5 Sailing Dates:
- 14th August (12 Days – Greece)
- 23rd August (7 Days – Italy)
- 30th August (7 Days – Italy)
- 6th September (7 Days – Italy)
- 13th September (7 Days – Italy)
- Greek Islands (12 Days): €3,500 per person based on 2 in a cabin
- Italy (7 Days): €2,700 per person based on 2 in a cabin
- Cyprus (most weeks Sun-Fri): €8,450 for the entire boat (exclusive of expenses)
- 5% discount if you bring friends and family and fill the boat (min 8 people)!
- Boat capacity is typically 8 – 10 people in 4 cabins + a sofa bed in the salon
- Not all sailing locations may be available
- Prices include everything you’ll need on the boat… food, fuel, water, electricity and mooring (but we’ll be sharing the cooking!)*
- You are responsible for travel to/from the base marina.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to wind, weather or group preferences!
*Not including Cyprus where the price does not include food/drink.
Leaving from Thira (Santorini) on August 14th, we will spend 12 days sailing north through some of the most spectacular Greek islands which can include Milos, Ios, Amorgos, Naxos, Paros, Syros, Sifnos, Serifos and Kithnos. The exact itinerary will depend on the prevailing winds at the time but whatever the final route, we will be swimming in crystal clear water, enjoying breathtaking sights, dropping anchor is stunning bays and sailing between some of the most beautiful islands in the world.
Italy – Tuscany and Elba
Our home port will be Portiglioni on the Western Italian coast around half way between Rome and Florence. From here we will sail across to the spectacular island of Elba with options to sail on to Giglio, Corsica, Capraia or depending on the weather and the winds. On Elba, we will find tranquil bays to drop anchor in, amazing beaches, walks and diving.
Italy – Amalfi Coast
Setting sail from Salerno near Naples, we will visit Amalfi, Capri, Ischia, Procida and Sorrento, some of the most iconic and breathtaking towns and islands on the West Coast of Italy. Avoiding the crowds and the traffic by traveling by sea, we will be able to explore at leisure and go to locations off the beaten track, enjoying all that the sea and the land has to offer.
Sicily: The Aeolian Islands
Sailing from Capo d’Orlando on the North coast of Sicily (equidistant from Palermo and Catania), we will visit volcanoes both dormant and active! Vulcano, Lipari, Salina, Panarea and Filicudi are all on our itinerary and an overnight at Stromboli to watch the early morning fireworks it spews into the sky is an unforgettable experience. At each stop, we’ll swim, walk, eat & drink with spectacular views!
Cyprus – South Coast
Board your catamaran at Limassol and we’ll sail along the south coast of Cyprus (East or West depending on the weather/wind for the week) visiting Paphos, Larnaca, Ayia Napa, Coral Bay and other amazing towns and bays. Swim, snorkel or dive shipwrecks, walk, hike or tour on land… your week will be filled with history, nature and adventure. Sunday – Friday tours.
Day Sailing – Israel
Just looking for a few hours of sailing off the coast of Israel? We can arrange that! From 2 to 4 hours leaving from Herzliya, you can enjoy Israel’s coast from a completely new perspective. Whether its a fast sailing monohull or a spacious catamaran, the boat will be all yours and you can bring up to 8 – 12 guests (depends on the boat you choose)
Ready to Book?
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch to answer all your questions. We look forward to raising the sails with you…..